Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Unconditional love

Today, she called me many times; Morning, noon, evening and night! Because I was sick. She was very eager to know the condition of my health at each moment. In the morning, I told her that I would consult the doctor forenoon but I didn’t. In the evening, when she called and asked about the doctor’s comments, I replied that I hadn’t consulted the doctor. She became very angry and said so many things. I got very nice advises such as if you never consult, the illness would increase etc. ;) At the end of the evening, after sunset, I consulted the doctor and bought medicines and informed details to her. Then she became normal and got some satisfaction to mind. 

I thought how much she cares for me! From the birth to till now! I was a new born baby. She cared, loved and spent uncountable nights for me. Then I became a child. She cared, loved and taught what is good and what is bad. Then I started schooling. She cared, loved and enlightened me how to behave in society. Then I started to go to university away from home. She is caring, loving and praying for me every time. This is what we call it as Unconditional love and we get its purest form from our mothers. I love you my mother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Words from the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)'s last sermon

“Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not astray from the path of righteousness aft...